Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shrimp with Mandarin Spices

This one has me befuddled on how to recreate!  Bought a mixed spice called mandarin spices ~ garlic, green peppers, onion, chives, green onion, sesame seed, "spices", salt, brown sugar, sesame oil, orange juice solids, orange oil and things we dont want to eat.  Boy is it great - so will be experimenting with shrimp "kabobs" I think...

The brown sugar gave just the right amount of carmelization - think I will try with an orange dipping sauce....Keep you posted on this one =)

I had a two pound package of shrimp already on skewers in the freezer that needed using...so coated with the spice and broiled - at two minutes turned at 3 minutes turned 3 more minutes and done....


1 comment:

  1. Wow! looks SOOOOO good! I must say, I LOVE your presentation- Your dishes always look so appetizing and PRETTY! Very classy, girl!

    ReplyDelete